As an ISHRAE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL you :
- Distinguish yourself from peers. Certification from ISHRAE shows you have the required knowledge and skills.
- Give yourself a competitive edge. Using our certification on your business cards, resume, e-mail signatures and proposals gives you a definite competitive edge and is an excellent way to enhance your professional reputation.
- Let ISHRAE promote YOU ! ISHRAE Certified professionals will be listed on ISHRAE website. This list puts you right in front of people looking for your services.
WHAT IS ORIENTATION COURSE ON HVAC FOR CAD OPERATORS?
Any CAD operator wishing to build a career pertaining to the specialized field of HVAC, whether novice or experienced, is welcome to sign up for this certification course.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ATTENDANCE
Knowledge of AutoCad or equivalent drafting software is a pre-requisite for attending this course. It is preferred that the person signing up for this course should have the ability to conceptualize drafting objects in 3 dimensions. Participants from MEP consultancy firms, MEP design firms and MEP contracting firms, who are involved in conceptual and detail designing will benefit from this course. Professionals interfacing with HVAC industry will also find this certification beneficial. For a fresh CAD operator, this certification may open up employment opportunities in HVAC industry.
VALIDITY OF CERTIFICATION
5 years from date of certification.
ISSUING OF CERTIFICATES
The certificates of accomplishment will be issued by IIE HQ, who will also maintain records of certified professionals. Names of successful candidates will be listed on the ISHRAE website for the duration of validity.
Certificates are valid for 5 years. After this period, candidates will be eligible to retake the examination by paying the applicable fees. Candidates can take the Level 2 certification once they have been certified for Level 1.
CLASS STRENGTH Class
strength will be limited to maximum of 30 students to enable the instructor provide individual attention. Admission will be on first come first served basis.
- Refreshing CAD fundamentals
- HVAC basics
- HVAC equipment and systems
- Understanding building structure
- Planning & design development
- Developing air distribution layout.
- Understanding manufacturers' GA drawings and O&M manuals
- Plant room layout
- AHU room layout 4.Piping network design development.
- Drawing preparations for the large projects