The ICP-Cleanroom-Level1 was launched in March '14 with a 4 day intensive program open to all professionals in clean-rooms, who have been in the field for at least a year. The program comprised of course materials given as downloads 1 week prior to commencement.
1) 21 hours of classroom instruction
2) 4 hours of ‘hands on’
3) 2 hours open book exam.
The program is a primer to familiarize the delegates with:
1) ISO and relevant standards
2) Filtration, filter testing and cleanroom testing
3) Air distribution and air flow patterns
4) Airlocks, pressure gradients & air changes
5) Cleanroom protocols, gowning, cleaning & disinfection.
Over the last two years over 80 delegates have achieved Level 1 certification from courses conducted in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad & Chennai. These delegates are from diverse groups: Filter manufacturers, pharmaceutical user group, consultants, hospital user group, cleanroom validators, HVAC designers & others from across the country.